OK, I'll take a stab.

Were the people justified? Hmm... Define "the people" and "justified". Well, no, not literally.

Bush was expressing gratitude to one of the few countries that gave full support to his war. Seems reasonable to me.

The street protestors were expressing their views. Also reasonable in a free society. Any protest, though, may get ugly as this one did: participation was voluntary, and risks assumed. Protestors tend to be, by their very nature, passionate; collecting in groups tends to amplify that passion. (Our church's assistant pastor, passionate herself on many social causes, once tried to get the church youth group she led - with some kids as young as 7 - to participate in a protest in DC. The pastor nixed that on issues of safety.)

The members of parliament definately were out of order, and rightly asked to leave. There are procedures in parliament that members are sworn to follow, and they weren't following them. Perhaps they could have joined the protestors outside, and helped to keep things under control there.

Just my thoughts.

-jk