The Bill of Rights was intended for the people of the USA, not for some dirty ragheads trying to blow us up. I say fine, they want out of prison, we should put a bullet between their eyes and dump them in the sea. They're lucky we have the good will to let them live. I sure as hell know those jihad bastards wouldn't be taking any prisoners. It's absurd to be fighting these people to the death one minute, and then the next start worrying about whether or not their "living conditions" are good enough. Why don't we send the fuckers to paradise and be done with it.

These protesters don't really give a rat's ass about the well-being of these prisoners, or else they would have been very glad to see the downfall of Iraq and Afghanistan. How many of those little cowards did you see protesting when the video tapes of captured soldiers in Iraq were released? The truth is that they sympathize with the terrorists and their cause. They hate America and want to see us crash and burn, and they want to see the Arabs completely wipe out the Jews. That is their real motive.
Fuck them, fuck allah, and fuck anybody doesn't like it. We've got more bombs than they've got turbans, so they're fucked.

I may not be politically correct, but you know I'm right.

Edited by d33zY (24/10/2003 07:56)