Okay, the BEFVP41 is going back in the box and back where it came from.

According to their tech support, they don't support it being an endpoint/server for PC clients. When that Knowledgebase article didn't work, they said they can offer no more support and that I should call Microsoft.

I will check out that other 10-tunnel unit listed earlier in this thread, but does anyone have any other suggestions?

Basically, I just want to have a handful of real estate agents with laptops, who, when connected to the internet, can click on the "My Network Places" and hit the "VPN to home office" icon, enter a user name and password and that will connect to <mythical box I want to buy> which sits on a DMZ on our LAN and lets them in to the rest of our LAN.

I appreciate the suggestions of Linux distros that will do what I want, but I need it to be a prebuilt box rather than a PC. I don't want to mess with installing linux on a computer, taking two weeks to learnin how to set it up, and then having no support number to call if it doesn't work. (Not that the Linksys support did me any good, but you know what I'm saying).