Okay, I'm rereading those instructions and they seem to make more sense now for some reason.

So you've successfully gotten remote clients to connect and get assigned 192.168.3.x addresses, right? And that's a separate pool from the .2 network that your in-office machines are on, right? So your problem at this point is that the routing doesn't work.

Let's investigate that.

I imagine that the routing from the .2 network to the .3 clients works fine because their default gateway is the SonicWall already. So your problem is probably that the clients don't know that the .2 network is on the other side of the VPN.

So let's veryify that quickly. Can you set it back up so that your client can connect? Then look at your routing table (route print). Then manually add a route that points the .2 network over the VPN connection. So that should look something like "route add 192.168.2.0 mask 255.255.255.0 192.168.3.x", where that last IP address is the SonicWall's address on the .3 network (which, hopefully, it has).

Then try to ping or something and see what happens. I know this isn't a good permanent solution, but at least you can see if this is what the problem is.