Quote:
So you've successfully gotten remote clients to connect and get assigned 192.168.3.x addresses, right? And that's a separate pool from the .2 network that your in-office machines are on, right? So your problem at this point is that the routing doesn't work.

Yes. That is exactly correct.

There's something I wasn't mentioning yet because it's a separate issue, but I can actually only do that if I use a dialup (i.e. not NATed) internet connection. But I was going to tackle THAT after I got a basic connection to the network functioning then go from there. So for now, let's look at what you just said...

Quote:
"route add 192.168.2.0 mask 255.255.255.0 192.168.3.x", where that last IP address is the SonicWall's address on the .3 network (which, hopefully, it has).

Oddly, there doesn't really seem to be any ".3" network on the sonicwall at all. I think that's part of the problem.

It refuses to let me enter a proper IP address when it asks for the IP pool to feed the VPN users. So I don't think those addresses are routable at all. I've tried a bunch of variations on the ROUTE ADD command and it won't let me do it because any .3. address always generates a "bad address" error.