Quote:
You entered a range of addresses into the SonicWall to be the ones handed out to VPN clients, right? And the VPN clients are successfully getting those IP addresses, right?

Correct.

Quote:
Does the SonicWall have an IP address in that range?

It does not.

That's the irony of the whole thing. It won't let me hand out addresses in a range that the sonicwall occupies. I just don't GET that. I mean, what's the point, right. Gah.

Quote:
Get a VPN client going and then post the output from "route print" and "ipconfig /all".

I'll PM it to you because some of those addresses are ones I don't want getting attacked externally so I don't want them published world-readable on the BBS.

Doing the tracert to the internal address would be an interesting test, I'll try that, too.

There's also a chance we're just gonna shell out and buy the freaking client licenses and run the globalVPN client software. I *KNOW* that works because I tried it and saw it work right up to the point where I exceeded the license count. And it also conveniently solves the NAT traversal problem, I could see in its log how it recognized the NAT and said okie dokie. So if we decide to do that, then this current problem becomes moot.