Oh crap, Fridays? Damnit, that does usually signal the end of show. That sucks. And this past week it really rebounded in the ratings!

Click to reveal..
I've liked this season a lot, except for all the deception and stuff (I have a thing against that sort of plot, so it's mostly just me). Bolivia? Ha, hadn't heard that one. Where did you get that? My current favorite term for her is "Fauxlivia."

The one part of the show that I really actively disliked was the one from a week ago (not the most recent one). I did not like this "first people" crap they were pulling out of nowhere. It just didn't seem to fit with the show at all. I'm hoping they explain away that idea, because it just sounds stupid when put in the context of this show. I think it would be even worse if they never talked about it again, just using it as an easy way to explain where the machine comes from. I'll give the people working on the show the benefit of the doubt, though, because they haven't failed me so far...

As for other TV this fall, I continue to be amazed by the fantastic writing on Community. It's not better written than 30 Rock (I'm not sure if anything is), but it's really freaking good.

As usual, I'm still in love with Supernatural. That show NEVER, and I mean NEVER fails to entertain me more than any other show on TV. I never claim that it's the best show on TV, but I find it immensely entertaining and can't wait for it every week.

My favorite show, though, is Dexter. This season has been really really good, and the stuff they're doing with Julia Stiles (who I've always liked) is some of the best stuff they've done on the show in years.

Edited by Dignan (20/11/2010 21:07)