In reply to:

A company in the US has a kit for a digital tuned FM stereo transmiter. the company can be found here. http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=FM25

I also would like to construct a box to use my player in other car.

I purchased an FM25b from Ramsey so I could hook my Empeg up to it. Now I can listen to my Empeg all over the house! It took approximately 5 hours to assemble and has excellent sound quality.

In the past before I had my Empeg, I purchased that RF modulator from Crutchfield for my NEO and was disatisfied with the sound. It really gave the music a "muffled sound," so I ended up buying a new head unit with an Aux input.

A couple of weeks ago I had a rental car, while my car was being painted and missed my Empeg badly. So I hooked up the Empeg and FM25b to the cigeratte lighter. The sound quality was quite good, as it is in my house.

You'll find many uses for the FM25b. I also take it with me when I DJ, so I can setup a couple of radios in areas where people can't hear the music. This prevents me from blasting the people who are sitting close to my main speakers during dinner.