Rockstar,

No, no, you've got it all wrong. This is an Unofficial Forum, but it is still a private forum that enjoys a flamefree and virtually unmoderated life. "Venting" may be common at the VWVortex, but it isn't here. That isn't to say that it is "unallowed," just uncalled for. And I don't think anyone objects to you voiceing your opinon. To that you are entitled. I think what people take objection to is the accusations.

I also think that the e-store is frustrating, but SonicBlue isn't really a retailer. They mainly sell products to electronics stores and web sites. I imagine that a very small percentage of their product gets moved through the e-store. But suddenly they clearance price a product that nobody would buy for $800 and suddenly people are giving their first born for it. I also think that except for a few screw-ups (wrong product in the box, etc - which is horrible) everyone that ordered a product that said "in-stock" got it. A few of us even got items that were listed out of stock, and lucky us.

Either way, I hope you get your tuner.

I guess the good of all this is that it gives some people a chance to re-iterate a few things and defend themselves - not that they should have to.