Sorry 'bout that Mark. After I posted, I was thinking that maybe I should clarify a bit.

The reason that I haven't stepped up to HiJack yet is because I'd rather wait until 2.00 gets a more stable beta. Currently, I don't use even 1/2 of the features in the player software. This is mearly because I'm still learning them all. I don't know crap about Linux, so thoughts of FTP'ing into it is beyond my skills at this time. So I'm not that much of a hacker. The features that are most appealing to me are the music orientated ones. I don't have a LAN at home, and am not allowed to plug into the LAN at work, so I can't benefit from any streaming yet. (LAN at home is in the works however...)

I didn't mean any disrespect. In fact, the only reason that I am being so appologetic is because I do appreciate what you are doing. I like how you have been helping other developers (and demanding more from them). I have even been tempted to post something along the lines of "Now that Hugo isn't allowed to work on the player software, and it is probably not given high priority at SB compared to other projects, I really wish Mark was given the player source and allowed to help on the Beta developement." I thought some people might take it the wrong way (as in "what the empeg guys aren't good enough for you!?!") so I never posted it as its own thread.