I think I might have found a bug: Going into standby (key sense) and back, while emphatic is active seems to confuse it a bit.
Quite cool, actually. Could be a feature.

Yeah, that's a feature of Hijack, nothing I can do about that. When mlord is freed up from making docking stations, I have a batch of Hijack improvements I would like to put into his queue, including fixing that particular problem, if possible (it may be a limitation we can't work around, who knows.) There are others that would make emphatic a little more elegant when running in the background, including the ability for user apps to bring up the PopUp0 menu on behalf of the user, and the ability for them to run completely in the background, perhaps updating a section of the display from the background.

For right now, the obvious workaround is to not go into standby, or if you do, first select "close" from the emphatic menu. Then you can go into standby and select it from the Hijack menu when you want it back

Interesting idea with scrolling long comment fields. I currently pass the knob left/right to the player so you can change volume, but I suppose I could let you select a menu option to scroll a particular field... Might take a little more work though.