I have rows set to 17, and when i turn on the large font, the top of my screen gets scrambled up.

Checking....

Ah ha. Interesting... I am setting the Hijack screen geometry based on what font you've chosen, and at line 17, the large font extends past the bottom... Hijack complains about the geometry being too big, so the call fails, and the results on the screen are, well, unpredictable.

Temporary workaround if you REALLY want it on line 17 and REALLY want the large font is to start emphatic up with the following options:

emphatic -r 17 -f 2

This starts it off with the large font, which avoids me having to recalculate the screen geometry. I will add a check of the geometry for the next release, but this should get you by.

And i guess the last thing would be, what do we have to get the empeg guys to get this into 2.0? It would be really neat to add the lyrics right in the song properties in emplode! It would remove alot of steps that are needed to get the lyrics perfect

You're kidding, right? It'd take several kegs of beer, a crowbar, and a lifetime carte blanche at The Wrestlers. There's no way they'd hold up 2.0 (which is already in alpha.) Besides, my code is really specific to the Hijack API, which the player software obviously doesn't use. As much as it'd be nice to be able to contribute new things to the player software, there's no way it can happen.

Edit: Ouch, okay, I misread the original post... You were talking about just the tag editting aspect of it... Hmm. That's a little closer to reality than changing the player software... But I wouldn't hold my breath, unless Roger falls in love with this program for some reason.

Edited by yn0t_ (10/02/2003 16:46)