Anyways, I have 2 beastie boys cds tagged up, working on getting all their songs done. Love this program, but I don’t really see myself using it that much. But the passengers in my car will probably like it quite a bit! Thanks!

Glad to hear it, I love the Beastie Boys, that'd be 2 less CD's I'd have to tag. As of right now I'm probably going to start off by adding lyrics to my entire Pink Floyd and Tori Amos collections, that's a good 30 or so CD's. It'll definitely be a long journey to get to where a large portion of my music library is tagged.. But I hope the online lyrics DB thingie will help us all out in that regard.

Yeah, I'd love a hidden option for tag editing, though the thing to keep in mind is you really want the lyrics editor to be a WinAMP plugin, or something that has access to the current track time in your MP3 player, so you can automatically insert the current time. Otherwise it's a pretty manual process, even if emplode lets you do it. Unless emplode gets an integrated mp3 player, and I just don't see that happening.

As for "I don't see myself using it much," stay tuned, once I can clean the code up a little bit, I think this could be a lot more than just a lyrics viewer, people have suggested some great ideas, and they all seem doable (at this early stage.)