What all have you done?

I'm pretty much ready for the empeg data. The first version will have song info. The second version will have my own (basic) visualisations. Probably just Spectrum analyzer type stuff. If empeg can send the menu item that is selected also I can almost completely recreate the menus too.

I could put the song data from the csv file in eeprom and use the file ID thats already coming out but thats not worth it to me and thats too hard for most people to load their song data into eeprom.

I am not even sure if empeg has the time to change the program to send this data out. I am waiting patiently but not holding my breath. There are much bigger features they are working on which I would rather see first myself :) I think it was Hugo that mentioned it wouldn't be too hard though. Unlike the timecodes the option to send out the data needs to be in emplode.

I originally wanted to do this to get the song data up on my larger Alpine TV display. Most people that I've talked to want it for home and Tony pointed out other useful reasons for song info besides TV out.

Alex Lear