Yes. It performs better than the original 1.1 binary did without the reservecache. Still a little sluggish, but at least I'm not queueing up button presses 30 seconds in advance like I was before.

Okay, can you put some ReserveCache on (say, 32 or so) and let me know what the results are?

I think that the previous sluggishness was CPU bound in the single thread rather than memory bound. Even with ReserveCache at 64 I could get emphatic to queue a horrendously large number of keypresses, and rapid multiple track changes could crash emphatic. I haven't seen either of these issues with this release.

On bizarre thing that I have seen is the lyrics disappearing, but only in horizontal mode. Switch modes to vertical, and they come right back. Back to horizontal and they're gone again. Nothing less than 'Quit' and restarting (from a command line) fixed it. I can't remember exactly what I had done prior to this happening, but I had been playing with how emphatic now sits in the background, and also with the new long knob press mode change.

I'll see if I can narrow it down more.