I recently watched michael Moores "Bowling for Columbine" And he does have some points..

Ah, yes. Bowling For Columbine. The fictional documentary. (http://www.revoketheoscar.com)

well.... I find it kind of disturbing the attitude of some here. Since when does the value of your TVset be equal to the value of any human life?

Is a TV set worth a human life? I don't think so. What about a hundred tv sets? what about a thousand? What about every red cent and every piece of property in this country? Is a murderer's life worth more than a victim's? Is law and order worth a human life? Should we just start handing out tv sets to whoever wants one? What if I want my own tv set? Maybe we should just have anarchy. I bet that will bring down the homicide rate.

What would you do if you were being robbed of your tv set? Call the police? So they can use their guns to stop the criminal? Why shouldn't you be able to use your own gun to stop the criminal? Then you can let the theif decide whether or not his life is worth a tv set.

Whether you like it or not, guns will eventually be used to stop criminals, whether by you or by the police. This is the same line of thinking that people have when they complain about how animals are killed inhumanely. Then they goto to the supermarket and buy that animal's dead body, yet they can't bear the thought of killing that animal. And yet they attack the very people who do the dirty work for them. It's a fact of life - if you want to survive, it's either you or the animal. If you want to live in peace, it's either you or the criminal.

Twenty years of Oprah have caused the pussification of America. Tony Martin isn't a criminal; he's a crimestopper.