Reviewers have another resource over and above the user guide - me! Most reviewers, when they come up against something they don't "get", throw back queries - sometimes LOTS of queries - in a bid to understand the product well.

At the very least there is a standard practice called "fact checking" which happens after the reviewer has submitted their first draft. Either the editor/producer or the reviewer will extract all of the facts (and often many of the opinions) from the article and send them to their press contact (me) for verification and comment. Unfortunately ZD didn't do this, otherwise I would have corrected a few inaccurate statements. Of course, I can't argue with their opinions, other than to supply my own or maybe client quotes.

My main issue with this review is that I believe the very low score was based almost entirely on the price. I don't understand how they can do this when there is no other comparable product on the market - right now we have something unique, and whether it's worth that much is a very individual decision. My opinion is that reviews should concentrate on the facts and functionality, and let the reader/viewer decide how much they're willing to pay for it.

Rob