I've now had my Epeg player for about 6 weeks. For the first for it was office/home based on my desk and plugged into my stereo. The comments at work and home have been very good... If the other guys at work had the money they'd all have one (Work pays for the Speakers amp but never pays for head units).

When I had it installed the owner of the installer I used played with it in the shop plugging it into different amp/speaker combinations and said it was the best sound quaility he'd heard out of a head unit. He thinks, the price is justified. Which is a bonus point for the EMPEG.

Also everyone in the pub who's seen it thinks it the best car stereo they've seen. It doesn't take long for people to work out the features etc as I've had some drunken girlies in the car this weekend and it didn't take them long to find playlists/visuals etc.

So all in all I think the "General Public" are very inpressed with it. And price doesn't seem to be a major concern. If they had the money they'd have one!!!

-------------
MK II, (Blue but should be Amber) SN: 118