Originally Posted By: taym
If I wasn't laughing inside myself, I'd cry. For one time in my life when I bought something trusting the wide market success and random opinions, rather than gather data and facts, I am paying it as I deserve. I am such a Lemming.

I bought a 160GB iPod Classic as soon as it came out, not expecting to like it too much, simply because it was the only player of such a capacity available in Croatia. I might have bought Archos 605 WiFi (a definitive overkill, since I am not into portable video) if someone was selling it locally, just to avoid Apple bandwagon.

That said, I am more satisfied with iPod "experience" than I thought I would be. That includes the sound quality. I guess this means I am not such an audiophile; I just like music wink.

Of course, the observation of weirdness of having Hugo in the company and still selling the flagship product with UI years behind his ten years old creation stands. crazy Sigh, I miss the days of rapid succession of betas accompanied by even more rapid stream of HiJacks and assorted other goodies...

Cheers!

Bonzi
Dragi "Bonzi" Raos Q#5196 MkII #080000376, 18GB green MkIIa #040103247, 60GB blue