My list:

Advanced Task Killer Free - Does what it sounds like
Amazon - Everyone's favorite retailer. I use it to purchase MP3's and download directly onto the phone (only over wifi).
AP Mobile - Headlines at a glance
Battery Widget - not only indicates battery level, but allows you to easily enable or disable bluetooth, wifi and GPS from home screen
Better Terminal Emulator Pro - Lets me do geekery on my rooted Droid
fring - Skype client (also several other messaging/VOIP services)
Google Translate - For talking to Hispanic folks when I move to Belize
TTS Service Extended - required for Google Translate
GDocs Notepad with Sync - Allows you to take Memos and then syncs it up to Google Docs
DroidLight - use your camera flash as a flash light. Much better than those screen lights that just turn your screen white and turn up the brightness.
wpToGo - Post to my blog when I'm on the go
gTasks - create task lists and sync with google tasks
Enjoy Daily Sudoku - Only one I've tried, but I like it a lot.
Fandango - Movie info
GeoBeagle - Best geocaching app I've found until they release the official one. Searches for caches using location and download directly into phone. Then use gps to find, then log your find via SMS
Goggles - Augmented reality from Google. Not terribly useful yet, but I can see where it will be as the dataset increases over time
Google Sky Map - As bit mentioned, find your favorite star
Google Voice - Handles all my voicemail. Also set up to automatically redirect any international calls through google voice. I use that a lot.
Grocery King - Shopping app with the worst UI ever
Klondike Solitaire - A really nice solitaire game with a couple of issues yet to work out. Still fun.
Live Scores - Scores for my favorite leagues.
My Maps Editor by Google - what it sounds like
NIV-BibleReader - #1 best seller of all time - doesn't require wifi...stored in the phone
Pandora - radio. blah blah blah you know the drill
PdaNet - Tether without paying an extra $60/mo. I can deal with that.
Pkt Auctions eBay - eBay client
RedBoxer - Uses location services to find your nearest RedBox. Allows you to reserve a movie so the idiot in front of you doesn't get it.
Remember the Milk - Another list-maker that syncs online. Not sure whether I'll end up using this or gTasks.
Ringdroid - Never used it, but you can supposedly make your own ringtones
Shazam - identify that song that you like
SnapTell - identify random objects with your camera or barcode reader. Very cool
TV.com - watch full streaming episodes of TV shows.

A note about the list applications: I'm trying to find one that is really simple and really good. When in Belize, I'll only be going to the city about every other week, and when I go, there's a million things to remember. If you forget, you're screwed or you make a 3-4 hour round trip the next day to get what you forgot. Any suggestions for good list apps would be great.
Has to handle multiple lists and sync online.