Originally Posted By: Dignan
I agree that it's not the best, but I still find it to be pretty good, though I have no experience with the Mac software. I'm able to fully customize my mouse and its buttons, and there's not really anything additional I'd need to do that the software is incapable of doing.

What Dignan said. SetPoint works fine for me and I've not had any problems with it in years.

Originally Posted By: Dignan
Additionally, when I traded in my Logitech RF wireless keyboard for my Dell bluetooth wireless keyboard (it was free, and was technically a better keyboard, but now I regret switching every day), my Logitech software saw the Dell and brought it into the software just like any of their own products! It added a keyboard tab, and I even have a little picture of my keyboard, and selecting different buttons to customize brings up little images of those buttons. I'm amazed by how much effort they put into supporting someone else's product in their own software.

If it is the same Dell Bluetooth keyboard that I've used before then it is actually a rebranded Logitech so it isn't too surprising that it is supported in the software. Other manufacturers sometimes have deals in place that intentionally make the generic driver package refuse to work for rebranded hardware so it is nice that they still allow it. nVidia and laptop graphics chips are an example of this.