I dislike Google (that wasn't always the case, not by a long-shot). I dislike Android and I dislike every Android tablet I've seen or touched. Done. I'm not here to debate that, but I'm interested to know if there's an Android tablet product out there, that despite me not liking it, has any chance whatsoever of being usable above the ones I've already been through with my friend. For him. Not for me. So I don't need to be convinced of Android's merits.

Yeah, the Android "open" ideals yadda, yadda, yadda, and more Google smoke being blown up our collective arises aside, what are these products Rory was referring to? Why didn't he mention them by name right away?

I don't need to know why someone prefers Android over iOS. The point is that someone I know is already looking for an Android tablet and he doesn't want to throw his money away. If he did I would have already given him a list of 20 tablets on which to burn the coin. Or actually just light it on fire.

Look, I just don't have patience anymore for crap products, hardware and software regardless who makes them. And believe me, Apple has a to to answer for it too. Their software is getting worse every day and for the life of me, I have a hard time picking one single thing in their newest desktop OS that's worth the update. So far it's a steaming ball of shit and it's aggravating me more each passing day.