I haven't heard any rumors of new hardware, unfortunately. The Galaxy Nexus is over 8 months old, so I would have thought we'd at least hear rumblings of the next Nexus device.

The rumor a little while ago was that Google was going to shift their model for the Nexus line a little. Instead of working closely with a single manufacturer to make the flagship pure Android phone, they would instead offer any manufacturer a spot on the Google Play Store, with the caveat that it had to be sold without any skinning and be the pure Android experience. I don't know if this approach will work, but it's interesting to see Google attempting to use the carrot of being on the Play Store, which I wouldn't think would be very enticing to most manufacturers. But if the Nexus 7 sells well enough, then maybe it's something they'll want to do.

I think we'll see pretty soon if a new Nexus device is rumored. I'm curious to see if Google does what they did with the 7, and buys a phone from one of these companies so they can list it for cost on the Play Store...