Fuck you Yz33d. You are obviously just an immature kid with nothing better to do than shit on other people, regardless of the mental, physical or financial harm it may cause.

You like some music. Hey, why should you pay for it? It's your God give right to just copy it. Because you must be special - obviously the concept of right and wrong don't appply to you.

Some-one looks at you strange? Bang. Bang. Ratta-tatta-tatta-tat. Better get those big guns out. After all, it is your God given right to bear arms, and use them as *you* see fit. You weren't by some chance that prick driving down I95 in late September with the 6 foot model rocket mounted on the back of a pickup? The one with "Nuke-Em" painted down it? It really wouldn't shock me.

Mental Illness? "It's all in your head. Just decide to be well." I'll save you some time pondering careers - Don't try to get a job in the medical profession. It's just not up your alley. Actually, don't try to get any job that involves any kind of spiritual generosity. I don't think you're capable. I'd say you're cut out for a job that requires no soul. Maybe something like a dodgy used-car salesman, but unfortunately, I think you'd even give them a bad name.

Do you get the impression that I don't like you?

Is it sinking in yet?

I really don't like you.

This board has some of the most intelligent, witty, tolerant and helpful people that it has ever been my pleasure to encounter. Please don't count yourself amongst them. Your arguments in debates are illogical, your wit is insensitive and base, you tolerance is DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!!! You don't have any. And you go out of your way to kill helpful threads, and don't ever offer anything useful in return.

I noticed a thread the other day where due to *your* misunderstanding of Hijack, and apparent inability to read the FAQ you thought there was a couple of bugs. After 2 people had kindly explained what you were seeing, and pointed you in the right direction, you responded with "Well that about explains it."
Have you ever used the phrase "Thank You." ? Just two short words. I'm sure that even you are capable of spelling them correctly. They don't cost you a cent, yet they can buy you a lot. But, that's right, I forgot. You don't need those words - after all, everyone else on this planet exists for and at your pleasure. I really should get on my knees and worship the Lord for allowing me the distinct honor of being able to share this BBS with such an almighty person.

Just where do you get off?

As from now, as far as I am concerned, you don't exist on this forum. You want some help? Don't expect me to help. You want a new Hijack feature? I'm not going to code it for you. You want a mature debate on some subject? Well, that's unlikely anyway, so no change there. Perhaps other people will follow my lead on this, but I suspect that the generosity of the other board members' spirits will prevail. We shall see.

I think you owe a lot of people on this board an apology.

Now grow up. Unlike manic depressives, you really do have a choice. The Immaturiy *is* in *your* head.