Well, I could think of three answers:
  • If you mean wether I actually read it regularly: No
  • If you mean wether I believe in god and christian ideals: Yes
  • If you mean wether I really wished you would deal with AIDS and/or cancer just using the force of your mind (and subconcious): Well, this is a longer answer, but basically: Not really. The longer answer: I would like _someone_ who believes that he could deal with any illness just using his mind to suffer from one of these illnesses. I don't really wish any person on earth anything bad (well, there might be exceptions I don't know off yet), but I lost a good friend to cancer, and most certainly only because his parents believed in the force of mind and wouldn't let any doctor treat her with actual, proven to be working, medicine. No surgery, no irradiation, no chemotherapy. And her lung cancer was found in a very early stage, just one single spot of cancer, not even 1cm in diameter. It could have been taken out so easily... And this is why I wished someone was finally proving these people wrong (not that they would believe that prove).
Anyway, what I really intended to say is this:
You don't need to treat the common flu with antibiotics, that is like shooting a fly with an atomic bomb. But you can't treat every illness just using your mind and subconcious either. One should really take a path between these extremes.

cu,
sven