tony,

thanks for the response! looks like tunetown has some reverse DNS problems on their server - try this link to the manu's old decrepit web site:

http://www.go2pac.com/news.htm

www.autotoys.com has the sw-3 for something like 68.00. It sounds like that is going to do the trick.

I wish there was room under the seats for an amp, I really don't want to make an amp rack for the trunk, and with the fold down back seats, there really is no place to put an amp besides the floor, and that will be in the way and an eyesore.

I'm fairly an "old hand" at car stereo installs, and already have 4 mb quart 6.5 coax's and a couple PPI art series amp. I just checked your empeg install. The single din compartment below your empeg, is that a honda OEM pocket? Did you drill holes in your sled for mounting holes?

ahhh, just reread the FAQ - They actually mention the PAC interface and give the link iI guess that's where I remember seeing something about interfacing with the factory steering controls. I read so many FAQ's and web news pages a day that they all run together after a while!

Ben