I saw that grommet hole earlier (actually saw 2 -the upper one looked to go to the wiper motor)- I'll probably use it - I was hoping that you would have found something I didn't! (that was easier) I'm going to be using 4 gauge wire ( I bet you were using 8?), so my install may be a little tougher.

I actually have 2 pair of the 6.5 coax separate mb quarts. I just looked at crutchfields speaker guide, and I see the depth is 1 15/16 for the front doors - good lord that IS shallow! I'm probably going to have to make a baffle to fit these 6.5 quarts in anyway - as I said they are some weird euro 6.5 size (something like 6.5A or S). Did you notice if there was any room between the door and the grille for a baffle to raise my mounting depth?

I was already planning on having to make a baffle for the rears, I suppose if it will fit making one for the fronts won't be that much trouble.

www.autotoys.com has a great guide for the 98-01 accords in their DIY section, you should check it out. No amp install guide however :(.

I saw something on the other accord post where you were talking about your imaging being a little off. You really should consider cutting your highs to those rear deck 6x9's - high's coming from behind you totally screw with your imaging. Rears should be used for rear fill only (or bass). I was in the same situation in my 92 infiniti G20- I was running the 2 pair of those 6.5 coax separates, front and rear full range. My soundstage was totally screwed. Finally I just unhooked the tweeters from my rears and that really tightened things up. Of course for you to unhook your tweeter on those 6x9, you would probably have to cut a wire!
I appreciate you letting me pick your brain - having some info before an install really helps in preparing for those little difficulties that always seem to arise!

Eh, time for bed - gotta take the GMAT tommorrow!

Ben