What kind of amp do you have? I'm afraid my amps are going to be the wrong shape for that pocket to do me any good "as-is".

Actually, I have three. Two you can see in the photo, and the third is mounted to the back side of that subwoofer. You're right: the amps have to be pretty small to fit in those pockets. Both of the amps are over 10 years old, so digging them out to read the model numbers would probably be pointless.

But what most installers do is to cut a custom board on which to mount the amps. It would go in the same region as those pockets and would be carpeted the same color as the rest of the trunk. The amp could optionally be mounted in a "stealth" fashion so that the board concealed it. You might want to talk to a professional installer and see what their quote would be.

I guess I'm gonna see if the dealership would get me a single din pocket and mount like the one you have

That's only if you want just the empeg in your dash. Personally, I'm very happy having it be just the empeg, but some folks like to have a CD player as well. I kinda like the way Di's turned out.

You probably would only need the pocket part and not any extra mounts. I think the mounting frame (as seen in Dionysus' photos) is already in the car.

If you want to scrounge the pocket yourself, you can order it from Majestic Honda. I was pretty happy with their online catalog which allowed me to look at sketches of the parts before I ordered them. In fact, I got better help from these guys than I did from my own dealership.

See, I wanted to use one of the blank switch locations on the left side of the dash for a custom garage-door-opener switch. I asked the dealership to just order me any old switch that would go there, and they kinda gave me a funny look, and wanted to charge me $60.00 for a new Cruise Control switch.

Instead, I logged onto Majestic Honda and browsed the "Switches" for my year/make of car. I saw that the EX models have a switch there for the sunroof. So I ordered a $10.00 sunroof switch, and it worked perfectly. It was even a temporary-contact switch, which is exactly what I needed.

I just hacked into my garage door opener and removed the guts, then wired its main switch to this new switch I got.

Now I've got a sunroof switch (lighted, even, so it lights up when the dash lights are on) even though my car doesn't have a sunroof. When I press any of the three buttons on this switch, my garage door opens and closes.