where did you run the Power wire from your battery through the firewall? I looked and didn't really see any good candidates.

Good question. On the driver's side, up high, there was a rubber gromit, which a fairly large cabling bundle went through. I originally wanted to sneak the power wire through the gromit along with the cabling bundle. After about 30 minutes of trying I gave up and punched a small hole in the gromit. Even after doing that, it took a bit of work to get the wire through. Then I tie-wrapped the wire around the back edge of the engine compartment (there were some areas in the frame that worked perfectly for this), along the right edge of the engine compartment, then up to the battery, where a 20-amp waterproof fuse block finishes the job. Looks very professional, if I do say so myself.

But by far, the hardest part was getting the wire from there to the trunk. The sticking points were the B-pillar base and the area between the back seat and the trunk. Very tricky to string the wire through those places. I think I still have the scars.

Are you using 6.5's or 6x9's for your rear deck speakers?

I happened to have a pair of nice pioneer three-way 6x9's that sound great. They dropped right in. That was the easy part of the installation.

I have 2 pair mb quart kns-160 coax separates, which are 6.5 speakers, but they are some weird euro shape, and don' actually mount like the majority of 6.5's.

Hmm. Have you looked into creating a 6x9 plate/board that will drop into that location? Or have you considered those for the front door positions? I dunno if they'll fit, I think the door positions are shallow 6".

Also, a tip: if you're working on the door speakers, don't try to get to them through the grilles. You can't. You literally have to disassemble the entire door to get to them safely. There are some secrets to getting the door panels off. If you can get one of Crutchfield's master sheets for the job, it's worth its weight in gold.