I was more curious about your big black amp because of the size of the heatsink on it, more than wanting a model number to buy it.

It's a very old Yamaha amp. It's two channels, and I forget the exact RMS wattage, but it's pretty powerful.

The link to Majestic Honda looks like just what I need! I really appreciate that - Are there any other Honda-must-visit links you'd like to share?

Nah, I just made sure to share that with you because it took me a while to find it myself. It's the only online parts store with a genuine full parts catalog online that you can browse and see the sketches.

Besides having a sunroof switch, the EX honda's actually already have a homelink controller built in, to operate most of the garage door systems - that wouldn't work on yours?

Say, what? Is there a button somewhere on your Honda that opens your garage door for you? I had no idea about this. You'd think the guy at the dealership would have mentioned it to me when I asked about it- I told him how I was going to hack a garage-door button.