I wish there was room under the seats for an amp, I really don't want to make an amp rack for the trunk, and with the fold down back seats, there really is no place to put an amp besides the floor, and that will be in the way and an eyesore.

I dunno what your Coupe's trunk is like, but in my Sedan, there was a perfect spot for my amps on the side. A little plastic utility pocket:

The single din compartment below your empeg, is that a honda OEM pocket? Did you drill holes in your sled for mounting holes?

Yes, and Yes. I really like having that little pocket under the stereo. As you can see, Dionysus opted for a single drill-hole in the back of his sled instead of four on the sides like mine. If you look closely in the photo at my web site, you can see the screws.

If you opt to drill the sides, make sure you get very low-clearance screws. Mine bumped the drive-mount screws on the sides of the Empeg a tiny bit, and I had to trade the Empeg's drive-tray-mount screws for low-clearance ones to make it all work right.

Attachments
6-12919-trunk.gif (431 downloads)