tony,

I was more curious about your big black amp because of the size of the heatsink on it, more than wanting a model number to buy it. As I said, I've done a few (dozen) car audio installs myself - My old system in my G20 was a fairly decent system, but more complicated than I wanted. I also don't want to go back with 3 subs (JL audio 8w6's). I'll probably do a small box similiar to yours. I'm already doing measurements for the rack - I was just hoping (fruitlessly) for something clean, quick, and above all simple. A CD player feels hopelessly inadequate to me in my post-empeg state, and running the empeg through a pioneer's (or whatever)would seem pretty redundant, as well as putting more electronics between me and the music. (though I know some people do enjoy their cds still!).

The link to Majestic Honda looks like just what I need! I really appreciate that - Are there any other Honda-must-visit links you'd like to share?

Besides having a sunroof switch, the EX honda's actually already have a homelink controller built in, to operate most of the garage door systems - that wouldn't work on yours?

ben