Here's my own 2 cents... I currently have a Pioneer Premier head unit in my car. I *love* the fact that it says Premier very prominently, instead of Pioneer, which is somewhat hidden. It's made by Pioneer, but it's a completely separate line, so it's known as a Premier head unit, not a Pioneer. Anyhow, what I'm getting at is that EVERY company needs their name on the product, no matter how well-known they are. Anyone who's into car audio will generally ask what kind of head unit you have, especially if it catches their eye. This one will definitely catch someone's eye and it would be really good PR if they could just look at the unit and know who makes it. Then they can ask questions.

Now, Rob said that the lettering is primarily for being seen at a show. Well, if that's the case, then it should say MP3 on it. All the players out nowadays are known as MP3 Players. Everyone knows what that means. The difference is that this one goes in the car, which should be obvious. I realize that this doesn't do much for just how different this product is, compared to the other players it's being grouped with, but this is what Empeg *needs*. This unit must be compared with every other MP3 player on the market! It'll beat them, hands down! At some point, I would suggest moving away from the MP3 name, but for recognition, I think it's necessary. That will accomplish what Rob said the writing is trying to do... get it noticed.

As far as names go, I've got a few:

[Empeg] MP3 Car Player
[Empeg] MP3 Car
[Empeg] Mobile MP3 Player
[Empeg] Mobile MP3
[Empeg] Digital Audio Player
[Empeg] Digital Audio

My first choice would be simply [Empeg], but I know that doesn't do what Rob and company want it to. I'd also like to add that the lettering should be in a reflective, GOLD color. Pioneer's Premier units have Premier in reflective, gold lettering and it *really* stands out. Gold tends to be associated with the best of the best; the top of the line; world class; the ELITE (yet another Pioneer line, btw). I think this would put the icing on the cake and give the Empeg unit the "class" that it deserves.

George