we're going back and forth with each other and we practically agree on the subject! :-) We both want it simple, hehe.
Yep, let's wait now to see what the Empeg folks make out of this discussion. Bet that the lettering won't be in gold ?

BTW, Palm also puts their model number and 3com on the face of their pilots. ;-)
They may be doing this now, but the one I have (my second one) has the model number on the back! Can't remember what the first one had, it's ages ago that I got it, but in those days they only had a single model. I doubt if it even had a model number. And it still made the company. Thinking about it, I get the impression that those meaningless model numbers only set in once a company goes professional, and product managers get appointed who get all excited about jargon. By that time the fun years will be over, I guess.

I'm sure Empeg will decide what they need to do in this department and ( . . ) we'll have to live with it.
Agree, but if they really mess up (I doubt it) we can -- for the time being -- stick to Mark1. It's a beauty in its simpleness. I haven't made my mind up yet, if I do want a Mark2. Really don't know.

Henno
# 00120