Originally Posted By: hybrid8
I'm finding the personal attack/defense discussion threads extremely boring. I suspect anyone not directly involved would also prefer to watch paint dry.

I think you're wrong there. I find these threads fascinating.

Part of the reason I haven't been here much was the lack of participation on this BBS. Specifically, the people I'm personally interested in hearing from. They've mostly moved on in some way, so there are other avenues of communication.

I have a theory that you've always been posting your opinion as fact, but as people left the BBS, it became harder to ignore. You're currently one of the most prolific posters here. Unfortunately, I feel like I have to fact-check almost anything you say. I can't be the only one.

I used to have this BBS in my bookmarks bar. It isn't anymore. Like I said, there are other factors, but a big one is some of the ridiculous things I see posted here. Just so you know, I'm not singling you out and I don't think Cris is either. The board has become something else over the last few years and it's not as interesting. In my opinion, these camera threads have been the best thing since the Rio Karma launch.