Oh, and I'd love to eventually get command+tab to work like alt+tab in Windows. There's two things that annoy me about how it works:

1- that it only switches between applications and not open windows of those applications, and

2- that when I stop on that application, it doesn't bring up the window. It leaves me to that, either through the mouse or a keyboard shortcut (if one exists to pull the window up).

I'm constantly minimizing Chrome to open a file on the desktop, then I want to command+tab back to that Chrome window, yet all it does is change the bar at the top, which seems kind of useless to me.

Again, I don't want to harp on OSX and the differences. I swear to you guys that there's tons I'm liking about the operating system. The proof of this is that I actually haven't been as tempted to put Windows on here as I thought I would be. I'm holding off on that because I do like the operating system (and frankly because I do everything in the browser anyway). But there are a couple minor things I would LOVE to tweak, just like I've seen many OSX users do when they switch to Windows (like moving the taskbar to the top of the screen).