Originally Posted By: mlord
Pull battery, reinsert, try again -- what do you do about that on the N4 with it's sealed chasis ???

The way it works on my HTC One X which is also sealed up is that holding down the power button for about 5 seconds does a 'hard' reboot. The annoying side effect of this is that with the phone in my pocket, taking more than 5 seconds to do my right shoelace also reboots my phone.

Also, I bought a Nexus 10. Having a lot of fun with it actually. The screen is fantastic, the build quality is great and feels every bit as much of a premium product as an iPad in my opinion. Really like the textured rear. Yes, it does have some weight which makes extended holding in portrait (reading using the Kindle app for example) a little annoying. Software is not too great. Rightmove, Engadget, Squeezebox Controller, GTA 3, and my Humble Bundle games work perfectly well. But iPlayer, The Verge, XBMC Remote, Twitter and many others are either broken or just ridiculous when viewed in 2560x1600. I am hoping some of these will improve, but I do spend the majority of my time using Chrome for browsing and for that it really is a very nice device.

The multi user support was a big plus for me, but it isn't quite as seemless as it should be. Domus Link (home automation via Linux and X10 app), Sony Media Remote and the Squeezebox Controller seem to forget their settings in my wife's account on the tablet. Pretty disappointing really.