I've just recently registered for this BBS because I've been tracking the empeg for some time now. Unfortunately my registration number was somewhere around 11,000 or so. So I'm not going to get one anytime soon. And to make matters worse, when my time comes I'm not even sure if I'll have enough money to purchase one. :( But I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts on the empeg, it almost makes me feel like I own one. I've got some odd 1300 mp3s on my HD right now, and fortunately a burner so I can at least compile all the songs I want on to custom CDs. But I think the best thing about the Empeg (And I don't even own one!) is that you no longer have to lug around 30 pounds worth of CDs, you don't have to worry about your favorite song skipping during your favorite part either. And as far as making driving more pleasureable, mp3s have made sitting at my computer much more enjoyable. If any of you are overly wealthy :) and would like to upgrade to the Mark 2, I'll wash your car if you can sell it cheaply. I've been eating Ramen noodles for months now to save money for an Empeg. How bad is that? Enjoy your Empegs and most of all, the music that is plays.

It's now how far you go, it's how go you far.