I just had a good idea, at least I think so. I'm sure you guys have already thought of it, but I figured I would still say something.

Will Denon offer a per-order page, for empeg-owners to get on a list, so we could really be one of the first mass groups to get our hands on them? By "per-order" I mean, just a que until you guys are done polishing up the UI, and squashing any remaining bugs. I’m even willing to pay for the unit right now, and just have it show up on my doorstep within say the next 6-8 weeks

I think it may, I hope, be some decent numbers for you guys to get another early insight in how many of your current customers, and the few people that have created accounts on the bbs just because of the hype of this product, would be willing to spend another $400+ to bring their music collection everywhere, at all times, while being on pretty much every waking moment of every day. Heck, maybe even while you sleep for some people.

Which brings me to my last idea, which I have mentioned before, I would love a lifetime counter. Which could tell me the crazy total number of time my empeg device has had power for. It would even be cooler if it would go into more detail, and list how many songs total played also.