Well, I reloaded V2.00, synced and all was fine. So I decided since I got everything back to normal that I would load V3.0 Alpha back onto the player and just not use it to sync at all. Once I did that it Semi-Hosed my player again. I think all my tracks are still on the player, but now my playlists and sub-playlists are all under the Emplode Playlists heading at the top level. So some of the playlists are empty and have to be matched up with their respective parent and child directories. To fix that from within emplode seems like a lot of work. So in lieu of doing all that repair work to the playlist structure, I was thinking about doing this:

I have most of the music on my PC organized in folders: Mp3files- A-D, E-H, I-K, L-O, P-S, T-W, X-Z and then from there by ARTIST\ ALBUM. I might just delete everything from the player and reload everything again since that will be as simple as dragging and dropping each A-D etc. folder into emplode and then doing a sync for each section of the alphabet.

The only thing is I might lose some of the playlists I made that were filled with various tracks for different moods. Is there any way I can back up these type of playlists on my hard drive of my PC without actually having to have copies of the actual tracks in the directory?

Any suggestions on any of the above to make this process easier would be appreciated.
Thanks.

MK2 12Gb
MK2a 60Gb