first impressions.

1) the ability to interact with the interface while syncing is dope, but takes a lot of getting used to. theres no indication on the main screen when i hit sync that anythings happening. can the transfer bar share the bottom half of the playlists tab? the details can stay where they are.
2) whenever i sync with emplode, when i go back to jemplode, it gives me a "Playlists referred to a missing tune or playlist with ID 272".
3) dupechecking is excellent and hashes are calculated really fast!
4) windows shortcuts (.lnk files) arent implemented yet =(.
5) tags changed on the hdd doesnt change the tags on the player if it recognizes as a dupe.
6) some of my files are not syncing thru. it gives a UTF16-LE error for the reason.
7) a while back, we had a discussion whether "remove completely" will apply to fids with more than one ref. right now it deletes it completely and changes all playlists that contains it. can we get a toggle where it wont do that? especially useful when i have a favorites playlist that contain singles and refernces to albums i want to clear.
8) so where's the autosync to hdd feature of the karma?

as you can see, a lot of this is is what i was hoping would be in jemplode. sorry. but the #1 thing that is most important is the quick hash generation. too bad i have to upload all my files again to generate the new ones. yay to 60gigs of uploading this weekend!