In reply to:

can the transfer bar share the bottom half of the playlists tab? the details can stay where they are.

I agree that it's weird there's no indication at all .. RMML actually shows the currently syncing file name in the status bar ... I'll play around with this.

In reply to:

whenever i sync with emplode, when i go back to jemplode, it gives me a "Playlists referred to a missing tune or playlist with ID 272".

Fixed

In reply to:

windows shortcuts (.lnk files) arent implemented yet =(.

writing this now ... .lnk format is officially the most overengineered file format i've ever seen

In reply to:

tags changed on the hdd doesnt change the tags on the player if it recognizes as a dupe.

yeah .. this is a known limitation (of emplode and RMM too, I believe). this is, in general, a hard problem because you can change tags independently in each location, so there's no way to know (automatically) which direction they should sync. I suppose this could be a configuration option though, if you maintain your repositroy in a single location.

In reply to:

some of my files are not syncing thru. it gives a UTF16-LE error for the reason.

Are these all WMA files that do this? Is there a particular file that always fails? If so, can you send me a link to download that so I can try it here?

In reply to:

a while back, we had a discussion whether "remove completely" will apply to fids with more than one ref. right now it deletes it completely and changes all playlists that contains it. can we get a toggle where it wont do that? especially useful when i have a favorites playlist that contain singles and refernces to albums i want to clear.

You can get to "remove completely" a couple different ways -- what UI method are you referring to? I think I'm misunderstanding you request, though -- if you don't want remove completely to delete tunes in multiple places, wouldn't you just not say "remove completely" (and just do a regular remove)?

In reply to:

so where's the autosync to hdd feature of the karma?

the only autosyncing that RMML does is in the sense that when you start making changes, it will automatically begin to sync in the background ... It doesn't support any of the sync profiles or anything -- is that what you're asking about?