more stuff.

1) jemplode allows you to exit while a sync is happening. really bad, since the bar is invisible to an unknowing user. did that accidentally.
2) you try to add some files (about 60 albums), not sync and revert changes, then readd the files, and the transfer queue goes crazy, with a lot of duplicates and nullpointerexception. my guess is that the revert changes function doesnt clear the queue correctly. didnt even want to see what happens if i hit sync.
3) starting jemplode right pane is on nothing. if you drag files to the pane, it goes to the all soup without getting into any playlist. suggest to default starting the right pane in the "Playlists" folder.
4) i was able to crash the v2final player by doing the following. i tried to upload the 60 albums again, then before syncing, deleted everything with "remove completely". it left me with a lot of "Updating Playlists" in the transfer details, so i synced, then without restarting jemplode, i readded the albums, synced again. can recreate the crash doing the same steps.
5) using the cancel button in the sync doesnt work. it keeps on going. you need to highlight all the items and rightclick, then cancel for it to actually happen.
6) WMA files arent supported.