Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Care to stand behind your words? Maybe he is, and maybe he isn't. Maybe he's dead. We don't know.

Whatever, my point is that this community differs from others in that cowardly 'anonymous' potentially slanderous postings such as your above are not considered helpful or wanted.

Given that a fair few people on him paid for lenses and never received anything (me included - me personally over $100), then I'd say that's a pretty fair assessment - illness or not, he was still around for a while after I'd paid him and pre him saying anything about cancer.

Well, you have the guts to stand up to your words, that's commendable. Thank you.

Not my words I'm standing up for, I've long since given up any hope of receiving the lenses or a refund, as I said, even when he was still regularly posting on here I'd not received any response to PM's or emails I'd sent asking when he was going to send my lenses.

There seems to be an attitude on here that "forgives" him for not responding/supplying lenses/refunding because he was ill, the least he could have done was said "I'm ill, I had to give up work, I've had to use your money for other purposes" - after all, he had time to make other posts on the bbs. I wouldn't have been happy, but hey, there's more to life than money. I don't even remember him apologising for this, infact if I recall correctly he got quite nasty when somebody on here asked for a refund.