You absolutely have got to be kidding. We're in some world were we can't call someone who took dozens of people's money, never delivered and never appologized a theif? I wish people here showed 1/2 of the sympathy towards the people that lost their money as they do towards DS. I don't recall a single person on this BBS saying that they would still be mad at him if he ever appologized. Yet for some reason, the moment that anybody complains about losing their hard earned money, they are attacked. If I recall correctly, one of the main issues that caused him to never make lenses was that his "dumb boss" wouldn't let him use the company machine to do it.

I also know of several people that own empegs but are not active members of this BBS that got ripped off. This isn't just one or two people we're talking about. This is most likely hundreds of dollars.

We aren't running a major newspaper here. This isn't slander or libel or anything like that. This is people who have been robbed. I think we need to look at priorities here. I would gladly choose to be "slandered" on a BBS with 50 or so active members, only one of whom I've met in person, over having my money being taken from me.