Quote:

If I had to guess (and that's all this is: a guess) I would say that DarkStorm's troubles are so severe that the trivial little problem of him owing a bunch of people maybe a thousand dollars or so is so far down on the list that it doesn't even register on his consciousness.

When your house is on fire, worrying about what color hoses the firemen are using isn't going to be a big concern. Similarly, if you are dying...

tanstaafl.

Fact of the matter is, he was still posting regularly on here at the time I placed my order, he had the time to post here, time to renew his internet hosting but not apparently the time to make lenses/reply to my pm's and emails asking him what was going on. THIS WAS QUITE A LONG TIME PRIOR TO HIM MENTIONING CANCER. (apologies for shouting!)

I'm sure it wouldn't have taken him more than 5 minutes to put up a message or email the people concerned explaining the situation (whatever it was at that point). He posted other messages, so I don't see why he coulnd't contact us.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to check out of this world knowing that theres a long list of people being made "unhappy" by me.