Some quick things relevant to the 30 some posts:

Bluetooth 2.0+EDR doesn't mean yes or no to A2DP. A2DP is a profile possible on the Bluetooth 2.0 spec, just as hands free is a different profile (HFP). Apple doesn't list every profile the iPhone supports, so it's hard to know either way.

Regarding GPS, yeah, the built in Google Maps does directions, and has since day 1. The feature missing currently is realtime rerouting if you veer off course, but that should be easy enough to add. However, I don't see this as being a complete GPS killer yet. Strong competition for sure, but as long as it requires a data connection, it can't replace a standalone GPS unit. Just yesterday I managed to drive somewhere 30 minutes outside of Austin and had no cell phone service. Thanks to the lack of standards, areas even close to metro areas still lack service in the midwest US.

The interesting thing to me about the keynote was the reveal of Snow Leopard in a public way, but nothing beyond that. It is being talked about after lunch at WWDC, but likely in NDA sessions. I'm surprised they just didn't keep quiet about it till after the press was gone.