What I haven't heard anyone mention is whether or not you'll finally be able to wirelessly sync with the new iPhone OS. You can buy apps wirelessly, but how about syncing contacts, music, photos, etc? I'm not talking about the push capabilities of MobileMe now.

It would be cool to be able browse your iTunes running on a machine within your network as if you were browsing music on the device itself. Then pick the songs to copy over directly from within that iPhone UI . You know, think different, sync different. Hopefully this is something that can be implemented in the realm of a third-party application. Though I have my doubts such apps will be able to actually touch the music storage area without breaking at least the development agreement.

But back to push... It would be nice to also support push among your own networked devices without the need for Apple's own server in the "clouds." BTW, what pretentious asshat coined that term? Probably some twitter-using good-for-nothing. wink Syncing without having to press a sync button or fire up special software manually on your Mac (or PC I suppose).