What's the speed of ATT's UTMS network? Do they have HSDPA in all their markets yet? Engadget was getting about 2x EDGE speed which is complete crap IMO.

I used a nice USB HSDPA modem while in Portugal with an impressive 7.2Mbit downlink. I didn't do any in-depth speed measurements, but it was at least as fast surfing and downloading images as I seem to get with my 10Mbit cable connection here at home. How fast are modern 3G phones downloading in Europe right now?

Incidentally, TomTom has already done what I predicted. Made their software run on the iPhone. They've unofficially announced it today but failed to provide a price or release date. I don't think Garmin is going to be able to give away their Nuvi phone...

I'd have loved to see a 5megapixel camera on the iPhone with an LED flash of some sort. But what's there now is definite appetizing enough. A 32GB model can't be too far behind, I just wonder if it will come in like the larger capacity model did last year, bumping out the low end one. 32GB at $299 would be mighty sweet.

Anyone taking bets on how long it's going to take (after release) for an unlock to appear?