Originally Posted By: Redrum
Do you really need to take this discussion to that level to make your point?

No, I don't. But I didn't say "shithead" - that's completely different than having one's head up one's ass. wink

Quote:
Do you think your statement will convince someone who voted for McCain to say “Boy you are so right, thanks for calling me a shit head. I now see your point and I was wrong”

I don't think any statement, logic or reasoning will convince someone who voted McCain to reconsider their actions. If it were possible, they wouldn't have voted for McCain in the first place. A sane and rational person would have been convinced by the last 8 years of Bush policy that voting Republican this time around was the wrong thing to do.

Quote:
Maybe you should just get your buddies together with some pitch forks and torches and kill everyone who had a McCain sign in their yard.

It's the McCain supporters that buy and sell all the pitch forks. wink I would just like to live next to a neighbor country that isn't *constantly* starting wars and generally screwing every other country on the planet while doing so.